These seed bead and leather bracelets are handcrafted by Masai women in Kenya. The vivid color and easy-wear style make this the perfect addition to any outfit! Just knot the leather to fit your wrist. They look great with any of our other paper bead bracelets or mix it up with one of your own bracelets!
How you can make a difference:
- Each bracelet provides 200,000 gallons of clean water.
- Just 5 bracelets = 1 water filter = 1 million gallons of clean water!
- Color: white, gold, silver, and clear seed beads with pops of green, yellow, bright blue, vivid purple, and black seed beads; black leather
- Length: Approx 11" - 12" (Leather length varies as each is individually handmade. Item is knotted to fit most wrists; tie according to comfort.)
- Materials: glass seed beads, black leather, white thread
- Each item comes packaged in a drawstring linen bag and is ready for gift giving.