Here's the opportunity for YOU to become a bigger part of the solution and make an impact not only in Kenya but also right where you live.
In our Beads for Water Kit, we provide you with the tools needed to learn, engage, and educate others on important issues including the clean water crisis, women empowerment, and gender equality.
Your kit will include supplies to make your own bracelet using our beautiful paper beads, and will also include links to a Beads for Water Kit webpage made just for you with informational videos presented by our founder and Director of Operations, Amy Churchill.
The best part is that your kit was designed to be a "gift it forward" purchase. With your head, heart, and hands YOU become the storyteller by gifting your newly made bracelet and sharing how it provided 200,000 gallons of clean water.
We've also heard of people keeping the bracelet, too. That's okay. Either way, you become the storyteller!
Inside Your Kit:
- 14 paper beads handmade in Kenya
- 28 silver spacers
- 1ft elastic cord
- story tag for gifting the bracelet
- reusable canvas bag for gifting the bracelet
- 2 stickers (one to keep and one to share)
- directions for making your bracelet and passing it on
- * the paper beads will vary in color as they are all handmade