These incredible bone and brass bracelets are handmade by artisans in Kibera, Kenya. Ushindi means "victorious" in Swahili. Through hard work and perseverance, the artisans have overcome obstacles. Bracelets are sold individually but look GREAT together. They're the perfect gift that gives back.
This item comes from a new partner vendor, Just One out of Canada. The company follows fair trade practices to offer world changing fashion. Each purchase directly supports the artisan to provide for their family and also creates clean water through Just One Africa's Clean Water Program in Kenya.
- Each necklace provides 200,000 gallons of clean water.
- Color: white, black, brass
- Sizing: 3" diameter on stretch cord; relaxed fit on most wrists
- Material: white bone, black bone, brass, elastic cord
- Items sold separately
- Each item comes packaged in a linen bag and is ready for gift giving.