The All-in-One Filter kit gives you the ability to use the Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter in almost any way you could dream up. Easily attach it to the included 32oz, BPA free, mylar pouch that’s perfect for your backpacking trip, attach it to a standard 5 gallon bucket (sold separately) for high volume potable water in the palm of your hand, or even attach it to your house faucet for the simplest method of consistently filtered, great tasting water for your home.
Note: This is the same type of filter we use in Kenya for our Clean Water program! Buckets not provided.
- PERFECT for emergency preparedness kits and a boil water advisory.
- The parts install quickly and easily in every method of use.
- The “build your own gravity system” can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
- Going backpacking? Just fill up the 32 fl. oz. water pouch at a fresh water source, screw the filter onto the pouch and squeeze the bag to filter water into your water bottle or container of choice.
- The filter also has a built-in push/pull cap, designed so you can drink directly from the filter.
- The advanced Squeeze filter design fills most regular size water bottles in only 20 sec.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Attach the filter to the included faucet adapter to filter water straight from almost any household faucet.
- The included syringe is used to backflush the filter to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate.
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; also perfect for international travel.
- Buckets not included.
- Sawyer PointONE filter
- A 32 fl. oz. pouch
- 2 pop-up drinking spouts
- 1 bucket adapter kit
- 1 faucet adapter
- 1 filter cleaner
- 1 filter hanger
- Installation, cleaning, and maintenance instructions